GIVING INORGANIC POWDERS A SHAPE
- Creation of challenging forms for process optimization
- Production of a few hundred kilograms of specialties up to several hundred tons of bulk materials with high rates, reasonable economics, and low material waste.
- Tiny particles
- Thin walls
- Slotted and 3D edges
- Maximized Density
- Optimized pressure drop
- Rough surfaces
At Exacer we continuosly explore new and complimentary technologies and add them to our manufacturing portfolio in order to push the limits of feasibility further.
Tuning of physical and chemical properties
With the right selection of raw material composition, mixing methods, additives and shaping methods, dedicated pore structures can be created in the supports that perfectly fit the specific needs for each type of catalyst [pore size distributions].
- Shaping (extrusion / tableting / spheres)
- Generating tailor-made textures of surfaces and pores structures
- Highly accurate calcining (continuous-indirectly fired / discontinuous-directly fired)
- Modern production site with ~4000 m² production area and integrated warehouse area
- Control of dust, NOx and moisture feasible
- Processing capabilities for hazardous compounds
- Full equipped lab for physical, chemical and mechanical analysis
- Scale-up area for the detailed development of technical production recipes (sample quantities up to 20 kg)
- University cooperations for detailed analytics and product development
- Continuous kiln (indirectly fired) up to 1100°C
- Static kilns (directly fired) up to 1500°C
GENERAL HANDLING OF SOLIDS